Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Briefly

Hello from the New Mexico/ Colorado border. I'm heading to the southeastern corner of the state (New Mexico) to a place called Hobbs. I'm going to be delivering to a K-Mart, which before I got into trucking, I was sure did not exist anymore.

A comedian was talking about K-Mart once: "I've got some advice for you if you haven't been to a K-Mart before, and might like to see one. Hurry"

Ha.

Anyhow, I get to drive through Roswell NM on the way there, and I'm going to try to find a place to stop for the night. If I get the chance (which I should because I have plenty of time to get to Hobbs) and find a place to park I'm going to try to go to some sort of alien attraction.

I know they have them, I've seen the Sci-Fi channel.

Anyhow, after that I should be headed home for a few days which will bring my first two weeks of trucking to a close.

Keep Reading.

No comments: